A handler's mission is to perform the loading and unloading of vessels, stevedoring and anchoring ship in the dock or storage as well as delivering goods on land transport.
- Physical or corporation all of whose shares or operations are held by Djiboutian
- Having qualified personnel among executives and Logistics degree holders
- Professional insurance covering damage to the goods and port works
- A working capital related to the handling fee of 30 million FDJ, certified by a bank document
- List of equipment required to practice as a handler
- A valid Patent
- Proof of payment of 10 million fdj with the Public Treasury
- Proof of payment of contributions to CNSS and taxation Notice of 2014
All bank references, electricity bills, water, phone / Internet, residential lease must imperatively be in the name of the transit company.
The company's headquarters must be clearly indicated by a sign bearing the name and complete address of the company.