The Shipping Agent can be defined as any physical or legal person responsible for the Documentation of ships or any other operation assigned by the owner or charterer of the vessel, including the negotiation and collection of freight.
- Physical and legal person all of whose shares or operations are held by Djiboutian and/or abroad
- Having qualified personnel among executives and Logistics degree holders
- A valid patent
- Provide a document certifying a bank working capital amounting to 30 million FDJ,
- A professional insurance covering all damage to port facilities
- Proof of payment of 15 million FDJ with the Public Treasury
- Proof of payment of contributions to CNSS and taxation Notice of 2014
All bank references, electricity bills, water, phone / Internet, residential lease must imperatively be in the name of the transit company.
The company's headquarters must be clearly indicated by a sign bearing the name and complete address of the company.