The Ship chandler is shipping auxiliary specialised in supplying ships with food, water and other supplies.
- A natural or legal person of Djiboutian nationality who holds all the shares or shares held by Djiboutian
- Proof of financial capacity and technical capacity (see below)
- Proof of payment of the guarantee of 2000 000 fdj to the Public Treasury
- Valid license
- Proof of payment of CNSS contribution and Taxation Notice for the year 2014
All bank references, electricity bills, water, telephone/internet or residential lease must be imperatively on behalf of the transit company.
The head office of the company must be clearly marked by a sign bearing the name and full address of the company.
- Refrigerated transport and storage capacities appropriate to the volume of its activity and whose temperature may be maintained at any time between -5 ° and 5 ° for the delivery of fresh or refrigerated food
- One or more cold rooms with an overall capacity of 200 m3, maintained at -20 ° for the storage of frozen food
- A fleet of vehicles and stores suitable for its volume of activity in relation to the storage and transport of non-food items.